- Pendle Hill, PA, to serve as an elder for Wess D and Martin K in their workshop on The New Monastics and Convergent Friends
- Durham, NC, to attend the fourth School of the Spirit residency
- Seabeck, WA, to facilitate the Eighth Pacific Northwest Quaker Women’s Theology Conference (as co-clerk of the planning committee)
- Missoula, MT, to attend North Pacific Yearly Meeting
- Newberg, OR, to attend Northwest Yearly Meeting as the NPYM visitor
Elder: Someone who names and nurtures the spiritual gifts of people in a meeting and cares for the spiritual needs of the meeting as a whole.
Spiritual friendship: a reciprocal relationship where friends intentionally share and listen to each other's spiritual experiences and encourage each one's spiritual journey.