I would like some audience participation about my Bible reading. I have posted a survey above with options of what I could do next:
- Turn back to page one and try again.
- What do you need it for after you read it?
- Read the gospels over and over until you get it
- Read a little bit from the Old Testament and a little bit from the New Testament each day.
- Start from the end and work your way back to the beginning.
If you have other thoughts on how I should read the Bible, feel free to leave a comment. I don't promise to follow the results of the survey, but I am interested in hearing your thoughts.