I don't think I'm up for writing reviews, but I can make a list! Here are quotes from the Friends organizations I've heard from in the last week. Click on the name of the organization to donate.
- School of the Spirit: Your donation will help "the new Core Teaching team . . . to meet together as they prepare for the next On Being a Spiritual Nurturer class."
- Quaker Voluntary Service: "Your support is vital in creating opportunities for Spirit-led witness, in the long tradition of Quaker service. We are raising funds to support the QVS programs in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Portland."
- Friends Journal: "Your tax-deductible online gift will help Friends Journal continue to be a unifying and empowering force for Friends."
- Friends World Committee for Consultation: "Answering God's call to universal love, the Friends World Committee brings Friends of varying traditions and cultural experiences together in worship, communications and consultation, to express our common heritage and our Quaker message to the world."
- Friends General Conference: "From the Gathering to the Quaker Cloud, from the New Meetings Project to Quaker Quest, together we’ve done so much to build and strengthen the Religious Society of Friends."
- Pendle Hill: "Contributions allow us to provide experiences that inspire leadership, service, spiritual enrichment, and action for peace and justice."
- American Friends Service Committee: "Help build peace, push for immigrant rights, address prison issues, end discrimination, and advocate for just economies."
Happy new year, Friends!